Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tagged under:

Sonam Goyal IMS :)


They say the best things in life just happen to you...its all RANDOM !!!

Its even hard to believe that there existed a time when I had just scribbled her number onto a diary with exactly this blog title "Sonam Goyal IMS", never expecting to meet her again in my life. Of course I used to wait the entire week for those 4 hours on Sunday when I could watch the gracious lady listen to my tiring tax lectures patiently . But honestly speaking , these tuition classes are all hale and hearty but students just move on ..

So managing to stay in touch with her till date has been nothing short of a miracle.Just couldn't figure out when and how Sonam Goyal IMS became Sonam Goyal and then Sonam and now Sonam:)

My chat guru, my love guru, my colour guru (be it the color of my furniture or marketing brochures..she is the final authority)........here is an angelic personality who has mesmerized me with her aura ; who handles Bhagwad Gita sessions with equal poise as the dance floor, who can carry 6 pegs with so much confidence that you wonder the secret, who has re-defined the meaning of birthdays (normally I set alarms for even annual dates but in Ms Goyal's case, its a monthly affair), who sports a sari with as much grace as a hot pant , just like my Reet......who has left behind such incredible memories that its now difficult to imagine a life without her smileys. In the midst of a tense conference call in office, I am caught stealing a few happy moments by texting her on Watsapp "kya bakwaas chal raha hai yaar..puk gaya hum" and get a :) in return. The tea trader's daughter is so adept at making people feel invigorated, just like her father's green tea bags !!!

Talented to the core as far as colors are concerned, she has collected quite a few trophies at Arena (I assume it was a fair competition and that she didn't bully people with her 74.750685 featherweight), the Virgo community is so proud of her !!!!

She has a boyfriend Toads who complements her so well that its a typical "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" :)They hang out at CC Hangout....suna hai jab woh log saath hote hain toh waqt guzarne ka pata hi nahi chalta !! I wish them the very best for the future
:)

Not to forget , my heartiest sympathies with Vodafone and Airtel who keep pestering her with poor quality service...inviting Madame's ire was nothing short of a disaster for them. The Government of India raided Vodafone and Airtel's offices on a Sunday evening in retaliation ...and did I hear " jiska pyaar addictive hota hai..uska gussa bhi utna hi dangerous hota hai"

Also wish her son..the I-Phone a long life ...abhi baccha hai..isliye naazuk hai..sardi lag jata hai..isliye caring Mom refused to go to Nepal with Nanu and Naniji in November....so sweet of her :)

and finally apologies for stealing another photograph of her from her FB profile for this blog...even if she had charged me a nominal Rs 1 per photograph visit, I would have been bankrupt till now ...but the Swimming Pool resident doesnt allow money to come into our relationship and so I escape :)

Sonam, if you like this post, please meet me at Hyatt Regency tonight for that long cherished treat that you owe to us. The Nalban grounds are waiting to stand witness to the pious Agni standing witness to your resolve to live life hand in hand with your partner and so you can please can bring Toads along. You'll make an awesome twosome.

Warm Regards
Anurag
Eureka Moment %256980&64klllll#26587)
24.12.2011

Kolkata

0 comments:

Post a Comment